There are a lot of options of metals and stones, both natural and synthetic, to choose from when it comes to jewellery, but there is nothing that matches the absolute brilliance of diamonds. Diamonds are the most stylish and versatile of all and will forever be considered sophisticated. The beauty of any piece of jewellery is it a ring, earring, pendant, or bracelet can be multiplied manifold by incorporating diamonds in it. There is something so alluring about diamonds that their popularity and demand keep increasing year after year.
Accessories are an essential part of the fashion industry. Trends may come and go, but the awe that people have for eternally sparkling diamonds is never going to fade. Let us learn about the 7 types of diamond jewellery that have been loved in the past and will never go out of style.
- Studs: When one decides to buy diamond jewellery online, their screen is sure to be filled with images of diamond studs earrings. Studs are these tiny, simple, minimal style earrings with screws at the back holding them in place. Studs are loved by everyone and will forever be in the trend because of the comfort they provide, grace and elegance they radiate and their unmistakably gorgeous appearance. The best part about these pieces of jewellery is that they look great with every outfit from formals to ethnic.
- Hoops: The trend of wearing extravagant hoops have caught the attention of the netizens, and Kisna yet again gives these trends a sophisticated touch by designing hoops in gold and diamond. You can pair these diamond hoop earrings with formal outfits, Casual Diamond Earrings and even party attires. The collection of hoops in Kisna diamond jewellery is inclusive of motifs that will be loved by people of all generations and tastes in jewellery.
- Bands: What better than the evergreen band rings to incorporate the eternal diamonds in? When you are in doubt, always go for the versatile diamond-studded gold band rings from Kisna. The simplicity, versatality and sophistication of diamond band rings are unparalleled making them a must-have in everyone’s collection. Bands also come in chic and stylish styles allowing the buyers o enjoy a touch of creativity in the minimalist diamond band rings.
- Floral: If there is one style there will never go out of style, it is Floral patterns. In the Kisna diamond jewellery collection, you will be able to find a wide variety of rings in floral designs. You can also purchase floral earrings to go with them and make a personalised set for yourself. Be it clothes, shoes, bags or other accessories. If you have ever looked up diamond jewellery online, the floral section is always the one that we turn to when in dilemma.
- Cocktail: This is the most sought-after type of ring for special occasions. They have a continuous series of diamond-studded inside an extraordinary design that makes them different from any other style of ring. The cocktail rings in the Kisna diamond jewellery are noticeable, flamboyant and pronounced pieces of jewellery that are loved by all and are a must-have in your festive-special jewellery box.
- Initials pendants
Diamond pendants with personalised initials on them make for the most thoughtful and perfect gift. A pendant is something that will stay close to the heart. Having a diamond on a pendant is sure to attract the eyes of everyone around you. One can choose the initial of their own name of their loved one ad carry it to close it their heart always. These pendant styles will always be special and have a personal touch to them making them one of the most eternal trends in the fashion industry.
- Spiritual Pendants
Only a person who is in touch with their spiritual side can understand the importance of having a piece of diamond jewellery that reflects their devotion. Spirituality is not just an aspect of life for some people, but their identity and there is nothing like wearing a pendant that speaks for their faith, love and devotion for them close to their heart. With a wide range of spiritual diamond pendants in the Kisna diamond jewellery collection, one can choose a pendant that best reflects their personality and flaunt it all their life.